It’s been a while since I’ve posted-something I’ve come to understand is a cardinal blogging sin. But, things have been kind of hectic. Here’s what’s going on with me:
- -I’m about to wrap up editing a couple of books at work. One is The Alien Invasion Survival Handbook by W.H. Mumfrey, which is quite funny. Another is The Fire In Fiction by well-known literary agent Donald Maass.
- I withdrew one of my book proposals from consideration at a publisher. They asked for some changes that I really didn’t want to make… perhaps it was unwise, but I’m pretty busy right now and didn’t want to do the book if it wasn’t going to be fun.
- I’m working with a personal trainer to try to get ready for my test for 2nd Degree Black Belt coming up in the spring. This is preoccupying a lot of my time away from work, including my reading (I’m reading a lot of Eastern philosopy right now).
- I’m trying to eat at home more, both to save money and also to eat more healthy (again… upcoming test).
- I’m trying to figure out a good time to visit my Dad in NC. My grandfather passed away last month and I need to help my Dad with some of his affairs.
- Kicking myself for not writing more, but I tell myself I’m gathering ideas right now.